페이지 정보작성자 미들웨어 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 댓글 2건 조회 737회 좋아요 0회 작성일 23-07-24 09:10
안녕하세요. 미들웨어 입니다.
지난 번에 올려드렸던 자격증 2탄으로 저는 OCI Certified Architect Associate 를 합격했습니다.
이게 마지막입니다. 추가로 자격증을 획득할 생각은 없어서 딱 여기가지만 획득해봤습니다.
그럼 바로 실전문제 일부 공유해드리겠습니다.
외국 사이트에서는 별도로 돈을 내고 팔더라구요... 이런걸로 돈벌 생각들만 하네요
여튼.. 저는 제가 직접 시험 낙방을 통해 시험본 문제들을 종합한 것입니다.
큰 흐름과 맥락을 짚어보기엔 충분하실걸로 예상되네요.
# 시험명 : OCI Certified Architect Associate
# 합격하면 아래와 같은 증명 배찌를 얻게 되십니다.
# 시험 유형
시험명 : Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2021 Certified Architect Associate
시험덤프 : Oracle 1z0-1072-20 Exam
1. You have an Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) load balancer distributing traffic via an evenly-weighted round robin policy to your back-end web servers. You notice that one of your web servers is receiving more traffic than other web servers.
How can you resolve this to make sure traffic is evenly distributed across all back-end webservers?
#b. Disable cookie-based session persistence on your backend set.
2. Which two are Regional resources in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure? (Choose two.)
#b. Compute images
#c. Block Volume backups
3. An Oracle Cloud Infrastructure tenancy administrator is not able to delete a user in the tenancy.
What can cause this issue?
#c. User is member of an Identity and Access Management (IAM) group.
Which two choices are true for Oracle Autonomous Database with Shared Exadata Infrastructure?
#b. Billing for compute usage stops when autonomous database is stopped.
#d. Billing for storage usage continues when autonomous database is stopped.
4. You are a system administrator of your company and you are asked to manage updates and patches across all your compute instances running Oracle Linux in
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI). As part of your task, you need to apply all the latest kernel security updates to all instances.
Which OCI service will allow you to complete this task?
#B. OS Management
5. Which of the following statements is true about the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Object Storage server-side encryption?
#Encryption is enabled by default and cannot be turned off.
6. You need to set up instance principals so that an application running on an instance can call Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) public services, without the need to configure user credentials.
A developer in your team has already configured the application built using an OCI SDK to authenticate using the instance principals provider.
Which is NOT a necessary step to complete this set up?
#B. Generate Auth Tokens to enable instances in the dynamic group to authenticate with APIs.
7. You have been asked to create an Identity and Access Management (IAM) user that will authenticate to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) API endpoints. This user must not be given credentials that would allow them to log into the OCI console.
Which two authentication options can you use? (Choose two.)
#B. API signing key
#E. Auth token
8. You work for a health insurance company that stores a large number of patient health records in an Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Object Storage bucket named "HealthRecords".
Each record needs to be securely stored for a period of 5 years for regulatory compliance purposes and cannot be modified, overwritten or deleted during this time period.
What can you do to meet this requirement?
#B. Create an OCI Object Storage time-bound Retention Rule on the HealthRecords bucket for five years. Enable Retention Rule Lock on this bucket.
9. Which two components cannot be deleted in your Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Virtual Cloud Network? (Choose two.)
#B. Default security list
#D. Default route table
10. A financial firm is designing an application architecture for its online trading platform that must have high availability and fault tolerance.
Their solutions architect configured the application to use an Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Object Storage bucket located in the US West (us-phoenix-1) region to store large amounts of financial data. The stored financial data in the bucket must not be affected even if there is an outage in one of the Availability Domains or a complete region.
What should the architect do to avoid any costly service disruptions and ensure data durability?
#D. Create a replication policy to send data to a different bucket in another OCI region.
11. In Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Container Engine for Kubernetes (OKE), what does a Replica Set do?
#B. It maintains a stable set of replica Pods running at any given time.
12. As a solution architect, you are showcasing the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Object Storage feature about Object Versioning to a customer.
Which statement is true in regards to OCI Object Storage Versioning?
#B. By default, object versioning is disabled on a bucket.
13. You created a public subnet and an internet gateway in your virtual cloud network (VCN) of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure. The public subnet has an associated route table and security list. However, after creating several compute instances in the public subnet, none can reach the Internet.
Which two are possible reasons for the connectivity issue? (Choose two.)
#A. The route table has no default route for routing traffic to the internet gateway.
#B. There is no stateful egress rule in the security list associated with the public subnet.
15. You have setup your environment as shown below with the Mount Target "MT" successfully mounted on both compute instances CLIENT-X and CLIENT-Y.
For security reasons you want to control the access to the File System A in such a way that CLIENT-X has READ/WRITE and CLIENT-Y has READ only permission.
What you should do?
#C. Update the mount target export options to restrict CLIENT-Y access to read-only.
16. Which two methods are supported for migrating your on-premises Oracle database to an Oracle Autonomous Transaction Processing (ATP) database in Oracle
Cloud Infrastructure? (Choose two.)
#A. Load text files into ATP using SQL Developer.
#C. Use Oracle Data Pump.
You have been notified of an application failure indicating that one or more of the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) resources have become unavailable. After scanning the Compute and Database consoles, you notice that one on the DB Systems is missing.
What should you do to identify the reason for this missing resource?
b. Navigate to the Audit console and search the previous 24 hours for all DELETE request actions to get a list of any resource that was deleted in the past 24 hours.
18. You are about to upload a large log file (5 TIB size) to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure object storage and have decided to use multipart upload capability for a more efficient and resilient upload.
Which two statements are true about multipart upload? (Choose two.)
#A. The maximum size for an uploaded object is 10 TiB.
#C. Individual object parts can be as small as 10 MiB or as large as 50 GiB.
19. You are running an online gaming application hosted on a VM.Standard2.1 instance shape in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure. As the game becomes popular, you identify network throughput as a bottleneck on your instance when uploading user data.
Though you want to resolve the issue, you want to observe the demand for a week before adding new application instances.
Which action is the most efficient way to resolve this issue?
#Add a secondary virtual network interface card (VNIC).
20. You have an AI/ML application running on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure. You identified that the application needs GPU and at least 20Gbps Network throughput.
The application is currently using a VM.Standard2.1 compute without any block storage attached to it.
Which two options allow you to get your required performance for your application? (Choose two.)
#A. Terminate the compute instance preserving the boot volume. Create a new compute instance using the BM.GPU2.2 shape using the boot volume preserved, but no block volume attached.
#E. Terminate the compute instance preserving the boot volume. Create a new compute instance using the BM.GPU2.2 shape using the boot volume preserved and attach a new block volume to host your application.
Which two statements below are correct with respect to adding secondary Virtual Network Interface Cards (VNICs) to an existing compute instance in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure?
#d. The primary and secondary VNIC association can be in different virtual cloud networks (VCNs).
#e. The primary and secondary VNIC association must be in the same availability domain.
21. Which option is NOT a valid action within the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Block Volume service?
#C. Shrink an existing volume in place with offline resizing.
22. You deployed a database on a Standard Compute instance in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) due to cost concerns. The database requires additional storage with high I/O and you decided to use OCI Block Volume service for it.
With this requirement in mind, which elastic performance option should you choose for the Block Volume?
23. You created a virtual cloud network (VCN) with three private subnets. Two of the subnets contain application servers and the third subnet contains a DB System.
The application requires a shared file system so you have provisioned one using the file storage service (FSS).
You also created the corresponding mount target in one of the application subnets. The VCN security lists are properly configured so that both application servers and the DB system can access the file system. The security team determines that the DB System should have read-only access to the file system.
What change should you make to satisfy this requirement?
#A. Create an NFS export option that allows READ_ONLY access where the source is the CIDR range of the DB System subnet.
24. Your company uses the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Object Storage service to share large data sets with its data science team. The data science team consists of 20 people who work from offices in Washington, D.C., and Tokyo. While working in these offices, employees are assigned an IP address from the public IP range 188.8.131.52/27
Which two steps should you take to ensure that the Object Storage bucket used in this scenario was only accessible from these office locations? (Choose two.)
#A. Write an IAM policy that includes the conditional statement where request.networkSource.name = CorpNet
#D. Create a Network Source named CorpNetwork with a CIDR block of 184.108.40.206/27
25. Which statement is true about Data Guard implementation in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) bare metal and virtual machine database systems?
#A. Both database systems must be in the same compartment.
26. Which two resources reside exclusively in a single Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Availability Domain? (Choose two.)
#D. Block volume
#E. Compute instance
27. Your application front end consists of several Oracle Cloud Infrastructure compute instances behind a public load balancer. You have configured the load balancer to perform health checks on these instances.
What will happen if an instance fails to pass the configured health checks?
#B. The load balancer stop sending traffic to the backend server and the backend set health status is set to WARNING.
28. Your company has been running several small applications in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure and is planning a proof-of-concept (POC) to deploy Oracle PeopleSoft.
If your existing resources are being maintained in the root compartment, what is the recommended approach for defining security for the upcoming POC?
#A. Create a new compartment for the POC and grant appropriate permissions to create and manage resources within the compartment.
29. Which two statements about Oracle Cloud Infrastructure File Storage Service are accurate? (Choose two.)
#C. File systems use Oracle-managed keys by default.
#D. Customer can encrypt data in their file system using their own Vault encryption key.
30. When you try to create an instance on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI), what are three valid sources to choose the image from? (Choose three.)
#b. Platform Images
#c. Partner Images
#g. Custom Image
31. Which two statements are true about Oracle Cloud Infrastructure storage services? (Choose two.)
#B. You can move Object Storage buckets, Block Volumes and File Storage mount targets between compartments.
#C. File Storage uses the network file system (NFS) protocol, whereas Block Volume uses iSCSI.
32. With regard to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Load Balancing service, which two actions will occur when a backend server that is registered with a backend set is marked to drain connections? (Choose two.)
#All new connections to this backend server are disallowed.
#Connections to this backend server will remain open until all in-flight requests are completed
33. Which deployment architecture is offered when you deploy the Platform Service Manager based Database Cloud Service (DBCS) onto Oracle Cloud Infrastructure?
#D. Two node Primary RAC database with a two node RAC Data Guard Standby in Maximum Performance mode
34. You are implementing Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) FastConnect to access OCI public access points (e.g. - object storage). You want other Internet traffic from your on-premises environment to use your existing connection with your ISP.
What is the correct way to establish OCI FastConnect to access these OCI public endpoints?
#D. Configure public peering on your FastConnect link. Redistribute BGP routes learned into your existing routing table and advertise a specific route for your network infrastructure to OCI.
You developed a microservices based application that runs on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Container Engine for Kubernetes (OKE). You want to provide access to this cluster to other team members.
What should you do to provide access to this cluster using as fewest steps as possible?
#c. Create a group in OCI Infrastructure Access Management (IAM). Create a policy to grant access to the OKE cluster. Other team members should use OCI Cloud Shell to generate the kubeconfig into their own cloud shell environment and access the cluster using kubectl form cloud shell.
You are running a mission-critical database application in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI). You take regular backups of your DB system to OCI object storage. Recently, you notice a failed database backup status in the console.
What step can you take to determine the cause of the backup failure?
#b. Ensure that your database host can connect to OCI object storage.
35. Your company decided to move a few applications to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) in the US West (us-phoenix-1) region.
You need to design a cloud-based disaster recovery (DR) solution with a requirement to deploy the DR resources in the US East (us-ashburn-1) region to minimize network latency.
What is the recommended deployment?
#B. Deploy production and DR applications in two separate VCNs, each in different regions. Connect them using a VCN remote peering connection.
36. Which statement is true about Oracle Cloud Infrastructure FastConnect?
#B. For private peering, FastConnect extends your existing infrastructure to a virtual cloud network
37. Your Operations team has recently created a new, standard image that will be used to launch all new application servers in the Finance compartment. The custom image currently exists in the Operations compartment. You have access to manage all-resources in the Finance compartment and do not have access to the Operations compartment.
Which two methods would make the new image available for you to use when deploying new servers in the Finance compartment? (Choose two.)
#B. Instruct the Administrators team to grant you access to use instance-images in the Operations compartment. Use the Oracle Cloud Identifier (OCID) of the custom image when launching new compute resources in the Finance compartment.
#C. Instruct the Operations team to export the image to an object storage bucket. Instruct the Administrators team to grant you access to the object storage bucket where the custom image is stored. Use the download URL of the custom image as the image source when launching new compute resources in the Finance compartment.
38. Which two are true for achieving High Availability on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure? (Choose two.)
#B. Distribute your application servers across all Availability Domains within a region.
#C. Configure your database to have Data Guard in another Availability Domain in Sync mode within a region.
39. Which three must be configured for a load balancer to accept incoming traffic? (Choose two.)
#A. a listener
#D. a security list that is open on a listener port
- 만약 답 3개 요구시에는 아래 추가
#backend set with at least one backend server
40. Which two options are true for Autonomous Transaction Processing (ATP) database? (Choose two.)
#B. You can scale storage up or down in ATP
#C. You can scale CPU up or down in ATP
50. In what two ways does Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) file storage service differ from OCI object storage and block volume services?
#A. You can move object storage buckets, block volumes and file storage mount targets between compartments.
#B. File Storage uses the network file system (NFS) protocol, whereas block volume uses iSCSI.
Your customer is using an Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) compartment named Production that hosts several resources such as compute instances, DB Systems and File Systems. Each resource in the Production compartment is tagged.
The customer’s security team wants to restrict access to DB Systems to only the authorized group of DBAs.
Which OCI Tagging capability can be used to meet this requirement?
#a. Tag Defaults
#c. Tag-based Access Control
You create an autoscaling configuration of Linux compute instances in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI). You noticed that your application is running slow.
After checking your compute instances, you noticed that autoscaling is not launching additional instances, even though the existing compute instances already have high memory usage.
How can you resolve this issue?
#d. Modify the scaling policy to monitor memory usage and scale up the number of instances when it meets the threshold.
51. You are deploying a highly available web application in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure and have decided to use a public load balancer. The back-end web servers will be distributed across all three availability domains (ADs).
How many subnets should you create to deliver a secure highly available application?
#c. Two subnets in total; one regional private subnet to host your back-end web servers and one regional public subnet to host your public load balancer.
52. Which two statements are true about Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) DB Systems?
#B. The database and backups are encrypted by default.
#D. Customers can manage the TDE Wallet after DB Systems is provisioned.
53. What happens when you run terraform plan?
#B. It shows the operator the course of action that would be taken if a change is applied.
54. You have provisioned an Autonomous Transaction Processing (ATP) database and logged into the ATP service console.
What are three abilities that can be performed from this service console? (Choose three.)
#C. reset the admin password
#D. set resource management rules
#E. monitor database activity and SQL queries
55. What is the maximum IP address size range that you can have in a Virtual Cloud Network?
56. You have a working application in the US East region. The app is a 3-tier app with a database backend - you take regular backups of the database into OCI Object Storage in the US East region. For Business continuity; you are leveraging OCI Object Storage cross-region copy feature to copy database backups to the US West region. Which of the following three steps do you need to execute to meet your requirement?
#A. Write an IAM policy and authorize the Object Storage service to manage objects on your behalf
#B. Specify an existing destination bucket
#F. Choose an overwrite rule
이정도면 도움이 되실것 같네요.
미들웨어님 자료 공유 감사합니다.
저도 해당 시험을 보려고 공부했으나, 한글 시험이 없는 걸로 확인되어 그만 포기 해버렸는데요...
혹시 시험 볼 때 한글 선택도 가능했나요??
이 시험은 영어로만 진행됩니다.
실제 시험 보실때 온라인으로 얼굴이랑 주민번호 보여주고 시험을 진행하게 됩니다.